Brunello di Montalcino Riserva
Grapes from the best vineyard in our property.
- Fermentation: Ferment in contact with the skins in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks for three weeks.
- Aging: In 2500/3000/liters slavonian oak barrels for 24 months plus for 12 months in 500/750 liters of small barrels. Minimum 12 months in the bottle and total 6 years from harvest to release.
- Characteristic: Deep ruby red clour.Intense, elegant, spicy and fine aroma. Dry, warm, soft, with a balanced body. Very elegant wine with great structure, it is suitable for long aging due to the presence of ripe tannins and acidity.
- Serving suggestion: Red meat aged cheese
- Serving temperature: 18 °
- Average alcohol content:14%
- Produced bottle: 2,000