Brunello di Montalcino
- Fermentation: Ferment in contact with the skins in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks for three weeks.
- Aging: In 2500/3000 liters slavonian oak barrels for 36 months. Minimum 6 months in the bottle and total 5 years from harvest to release.
- Characteristic: Deep ruby red clour. Intense, elegant and fine aroma.
Dry, warm, soft, with a balanced body. Very elegant wine with structure, it is suitable for long aging due to the presence of ripe tannins and acidity.
- Serving suggestion: Red meat aged cheese
- Serving temperature: 18 °
- Average alcohol content: 14%
- Produced bottle: 15,000