Rosso di Montalcino
- Fermentation: Ferment in contact with the skins in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks for two weeks.
- Aging: In 2500/3000 liters slavonian oak barrels for 12 months. Minimum 6 months in the bottle before release.
- Characteristic: Deep ruby red colour. Intense, elegant and fruity
aroma. Dry, warm, soft, refreshing, moderately tannic, intense.
- Serving suggestion: White and red meats, pasta, cold cuts, cheeses.
- Serving temperature: 18°
- Average alcohol content: 14%
- Produced bottle: 10,000